Helping you meet the law – your ‘competent person’
Legislation requires each employer to appoint one or more competent person to assist in health and safety management. We are a resource to be called upon, as and when required, and you are entitled to designate us as a “competent person”.
Our Appointed Safety Advisor service has been devised in response to the needs of our clients. Put simply, it;
- provides ongoing support for those who do not employ a health and safety professional, or
- is used as a back-up by those employers who already have existing in-house expertise.
The basic Appointed Safety Advisor service package
- Each contract is for an initial period, usually two years, with a number of days for consultancy or training built in.
- An important benefit is access to unlimited telephone advice and support during the life of the contract for no extra charge.
- The cost of the basic safety advisor service package includes an agreed number of days of our time each year, and can be expanded to cover as many days as you wish.
- The advantage of structuring the agreement in this way is that your invoices are payable by quarterly installments, assisting with your cashflow. This pricing arrangement means that the cost is spread over a whole year, even if the time allocation is used immediately.
- Discounts are automatically given for any additional health and safety work that may be required, and this is charged as it arises.
- Our clients who use our safety advisor service are given priority response.
Joining the Appointed Safety Advisor service
If you would like to find out more about joining the ‘Appointed Safety Advisor service’ please contact us:
Client: Kendle International
Work carried out: Appointed Safety Advisor, H&S Training, Stress, DSE, Manual Handling, Asbestos, Fire.